Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Coconut Oil Spray


Coconut oil is great stuff.  I've been using it on Sadie during diaper changes since she was born and have yet to have a diaper rash.   But the one thing I hated about using coconut oil was dipping my hand into the tub.  Depending on the temperature sometimes it would be solid and sometimes it would be a wet gooey mess.  Gross and messy.  My solution:  fractionated coconut oil in a glass spray bottle.

Fractionated coconut oil has been processed so that it stays in liquid form in all temperatures.  It retains many of the properties as regular coconut oil and is easily absorbed into the skin.  I added calendula, tea tree and lavender oils to help soothe and condition the skin.

This formulation has been working so well for me that I have decided to share.  I've put it up on my etsy shop if anyone is interested in trying for themselves.

100% natural, made with soothing & healing plant botanicals.  Great for babies, kids and adults. Helps heal eczema,  itchy, irritated or acneic skin.  Great for treating and preventing diaper rash.  Safe for use with cloth diapers.  Comes in a clean and convenient glass spray bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...